Monday, April 5, 2010

what I know now...

  • I plan on teaching my yoga class tonight at Yoga vista at 6pm...please join me...YEAH!!!

Medical update:

  • I feel great ...

  • I have choices with western medicine ...surgery options...chemotherapy...ect...
  • I have alternative therapy options...which are many...I'm currently researching those options as it's clear to me that the treatments I have already done...are not working...so it's time to look at other options...

The biopsy that was supposed to be done last Wednesday and then was rescheduled to this coming Wednesday is now canceled due to the radiologist view that the tumor isn't large enough to get the tissue sample he needs...he also feels there is not enough acitis fluid to get for testing either .

I have big decisions to make about my next step...I'm currently on a very strict organic juicing protocol with a few added supplements...so I am doing something...I'm also embracing that I AM HEALED!

Two names that keep coming up are Gerson Therapy and Oasis of Hope...

other names...Optimum Health Institue ( I've been there) and local places like Health Walk ect.

If any of you have direct experience with any of them ...please let me know.

This is one of  if not the most challenging decision I have ever made. I'm calling out for a healing miracle!


My work schedule can change at any time...however...unless posted otherwise...I'm working my regular schedule...I look normal and healthy and I feel great...

Stay with me in the positive light ...I am supported by your love and your strength with me...Please do not surround me with any fear or judgment.

Love to you,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers