Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 12 at Optimum Health

Went to Qigong this morning...fantastic...I was strong and vibrant and felt so good...went home and did laundry..caught up on bills and computer stuff and organzing a bit ...and then back to Optimum....I felt so energized that after I unloaded my car...I took a walk before my evening meal...I call it dinner..some outsiders wouldn't agree...I happen to love the food....it feels so good to my body...I talked to Mary today...she is amazing...I asked her how she was and she said I feel great...wow...always learning from her...her grace...her acceptance...it's beautiful...I love my life...I love so many things about this life...I'm in awe of how precious every moment is...I enjoy every thing...even the not so obvious ....tonight I went to the talent show...every friday night...it was also inspiring...I'm stimulated...and very happy...good night all...sleep well..talk soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers