Tuesday, April 13, 2010

day three at Optimum Health

Ok...so I escaped today...I stayed in my room to deal with logistical stuff....paying bills...dealing with medical bills that I really don't owe but if I don't pay...I'll be sent to collections...letting go of all of that and yet stepping into it with patience and determination...I felt so much better that it  took a burden off of me...then...I realized that to be in alignment with my whole self...I needed to go to Qigong ...I needed to be in my house...I needed to do laundry at home...I needed to feel my home energy...I honored all of those things and went home to reconnect...it worked...I feel lighter and brighter and that homesick feeling....a whole lot better...I feel so happy...I feel in alignment...I don't know how else I can describe it...at Qigong tonight ....there was a reading from the Tao Te Ching reminding us to keep things simple...to practice patience and compassion...in all things in all ways...so there you have it...I love you ! Stay in that loving place ...I'm here with you in that loving place...can you feel it? I can...thank you! So tonight day 2 at Optimum Health...I feel re-connected to that alignment. It feels so good to know that what I'm doing...my life day to day is what I love to do...it feels so good to be in love with my husband and my life! I am so grateful! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers