Saturday, April 17, 2010

day 7 at optimum health

Well I've made it one week and I'm taking it all in...wanting to trust and then feeling afraid ...for moments I give myself that scary place and then I trust again. I don't know when it's my time to transition...I do know I can make the best life I have day to day ...moment to moment and let nature speak to me...I will do my best to listen to healing options and take every opportunity to stay here on this Earth and share what I know and even what I don't know...I have attended my Buddhist workshop this weekend and also preparing to take my Bodisattva Vows..this is very special and meaningful for me...please think of me tomorrow at 1:30pm...sending so much love to all and thank you for your kind thoughts and incredible support...it means so much to me...Love you

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful, Summer. Today at 1:30 I will be sitting down to meditate with my spiritual teacher and sangha. I will be honored to be with you at that time. Thank you for taking the vows on behalf of us all. Thank you for the inquiry and exploration you do on behalf of us all. Thank you for the life you life and give and express on behalf of us all.

    Blessings,
    Tori

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers